Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Serving at her Boutique (Femdom story)

Its in continuation to my earlier story about the Lady I met at the marriage. Now I worked under her... yeah virtually under her... lolzzz.
(It includes Female domination and foot worship with some cunnilingus... )My exams were over and I joined the boutique of the Lady, who was overjoyed to have a boy like me as her assistant. I convinced by parents that I wished to live my vacations away from the city and would love to live life on my own….. My dad was too happy to send me out and mom was glad that at least now their son had become matured and responsible towards life…..
At her place my day started at 6 am in the morning by waking her up and making tea for her. After she did her exercises, I would take her feet in my hands while she sat watching morning news or read the news paper. Later she would go for a bath and most of he times I bathed her , cleaning her feet, her arm-pits, back and specifically her anal and vaginal area….. kissing, licking, sucking was a daily chore which was mutually enjoyed by both of us.
After that I washed her under garments and socks that she had worn the day before while she prepared the break-fast…… and then I would iron her today’s clothes. Needless to say that since I was licking her feet, her sandals and erotic spots of her body, her garments never became that dirty… still I enjoyed washing them !!!!!!
We had breakfast together… she would sit in the dinging chair and I sat at floor near her feet, eating what ever she left for me… and most of my food was first blessed with her spit and flavor of her feet was added to each morsel I ate. Many times I drank her piss instead of tea or juice. This was an added advantage for me.
During the day I worked in the boutique and in spare time when there were no customers, I attended to her feet regularly, at each of the opportunity we got.
There are many instances that I shall include in my story in next chapters when we had quite exciting time during the day… times when we were  almost certain of being caught by the customers in the act but escaped by a hair breath ….
Back to my daily routine, in the evening, it was my duty to arrange warm water to wash her feet first and then clean her vaginal and anal area from the day’s work…. While she prepared dinner I was required to make her bed ready for her and each day she had thought of interesting scenes. Most of the times we chatted about how to spend the weekends and to make our daily life as mistress and slave more exciting and enjoyable.
My First day at boutique was quite interesting … the time gap of that wedding night and today was quite long to re-establish that old adventurous intimacy … but still I could not help my eyes from staring her feet, my mouth watered imaging her V area and my tongue moistened my lips more than often…. And for or the other reason I found reasons to bow before her…
Seeing my uncontrolled behavior she kept on smiling and teasing me…. But due to rush of the customers I was not able to have what I cherished…. Harder I tried, excited I became.
One day I was attending to her feet in the back office while Ms. J entered the boutique……The Lady went to the counter and I followed her.Ms. J complained, “ I need some adjustments to be done and a little alterations in the ……” She continued with the details with the Lady over the counter, I slipped in the hollow space in the counter and kissed feet of the Lady.  Now was my time to tease the Lady as she was finding it difficult to control her ecstatic smile of what was going on under the counter while she attended her customer Ms J…..



The Lady kicked me and that I increased my joy….. The lady offered Ms J to be seated and dragged a chair for her on the other side of the counter while she sat on this side of the counter ….. the Lady now place he feet on my mouth and the other one on my shoulders while she maintained a sober face and listened to Ms J… And at each complain Ms J made about the tailoring, she kicked me beneath the counter… getting kicks from the Lady for something that was her mistake only was a great experience as I felt so humiliated and degraded at being punished for things which were her faults in tailoring…. The more Ms J spoke, harder were the pressure she applied on her feet which eventually made some red marks on my face.When Ms J went out, the Lady seemed to be angry, for the first time I saw her in a bad mood… her mind was having mixed feelings, frustration of incomplete foot session, a teasing session by me while she talked to MS J , some worded said by Ms j which still echoed and irked in her mind …. She went into the go-down at the basement and summoned me there…. She made me lie on the floor , fully naked and asked me to keep my hand beneath my buttocks. Now what followed by a mixture of kicks and volley of choicest of abuses …. The best was when she spat on my mouth in anger and pressed my lips by her sandals….. All her anger went thru her abuses ….



As she calmed down, and allowed me to sit, I was horrified to see that Ms J was standing in the door of the back office, and had witnessed the scene…. The Lady too was too perplexed what to do next…. The only remedy we had was to confess everything to her…..



“What was all that.. did you punish the poor boy for your tailoring mistakes….? Demanded Ms J
“No,… actually” Lady could not muster any reply…..

I took the lead and replied , “ The Lady caught me stealing…. So..”

The Lady came to my rescue… “Shut up now… Ms J, we both are in a D?S relationship.. that means..”
“Wow, is that so… great… hey don’t worry about the mistakes I had earlier pointed out… I had returned back to your boutique to cancel the bulk order I had given you for my firm… but saw what you were doing to the boy. You can have that order in our hands if you send this boy to me for the week end. “ Countered Ms J
The Lady looked to me with expectations in her eyes….. I bowed my head and said “I’ll do what ever you command Lady and I am ready to do anything to keep your business running…. Its just a matter of weekend…. “
Ms J was too excited to wait for The Lady to reply…. “So tomorrow at 9 am at my residence….” And she went away without even bothering to listen what the Lady had to say.The Lady was full of gratitude for me…. “Ask anything you wish….”

No comments:

Post a Comment