Monday, August 13, 2012

Me and my GF losing virginity to each other

Today i am narrating the first real sex encounter of my life in which i and my GF both lost virginity. I am 5 6" tall and the GF is 5 ft. She is slim 34 28 34. A real sex bomb. Lets come to the story. This incident happened in 2003, I was an IT professional in a reputable company where she joined as my junior and was attached with another department. She was new to job. Our boss was a rascal with no IT background and he used to verbally pinch the lady. I was constantly supporting her as she had less IT knowledge so i started telling her the details of tasks. Gradually i started visiting her home where her family welcome me as she had portraied my very positive image. We use to talk on phone regarding office matters and trainings. Gradually these calls changed towards sex and one day i asked her the bra size. She after much hesitation told me that it is 34C. Same day i visited her and gave her a white bra as gift when we were alone in the drawing room. She immediately hid it in the almera. This was a very positive sign. A few day later i again visited her house for some work and by that time her mother was out for shopping. As she entered i just grabbed her and started kissing her. She just pulled herself away after a few moments and shown her angerness and went out. After a few minutes she again entered in the room with the glass of water but did not looked at me. i moved forward and immediately put my hand into her neck and gripped her left breast. My goodness, that was tough like a stone i just pulled it out a bit and kissed on the nipple. She just resisted but i said wait "Mujhay dekhne du" just like a little child i started to press her boobs with force and was successful in sucking her left nipple. She just stood up and said wait. She went out and after a few minutes entered again with some books. Her other sisters were busy in house work. I just pulled her hand put my lund into her palm and asked her to press it, she once pressed it. I said with more power, she again pressed it with more power. Man this was amazing and I wana fuck her but the situation was not fully favorable. So I just kissed, pressed her boobs and she promised that as soon as her family went out she will call me. After that we use to kiss and hug in the office when ever time was suitable.
After a few weeks, her family left for other city and only she and her younger sister were at home. She called me at around 4PM. It was june and weather was hot. I reached her home, her younger sister was sleeping in the other room. She took me to other bedroom, i was so eager that i started kissing and pulling her qameez in the way to room. As soon as we entered the room, she closed the door and given me a big hug. I just bite on her lips and started pressing her boobs over her qameez. She removed her cloths and i removed mine. I made her sit on the chair and asked her to suck my lun but she refused. I pull her with hairs and forced her to suck. She took my lun in mouth and given me a quick three or four sucking strokes. It was so awesome that i could not narrate. Then i pushed her on the bed side. Someone told me that if you wanna grip tight on girl then keep her on bed side, it will force her to rise her legs and she shall not be able to move back while insertion.
I just took sarson oil from the table and pour it on my lund and a bit on her phudi. When i come near the bed she was watching my lun and seem a bit confused but said nothing. I just placed cap of my lun on her phudi, mount her legs to her chest,  gripped her shoulder and ........ with a single powerful thrust i was inside her.... she just screamed in pain ooouuccchhh oouuccchhh ..... aammmiii... saji....nikalo... ooffff.....ooofff... aaammmi....ooff. I just lowered myself, lip locked her, pulled my lun and again given a powerful push into her phudi, she screamed again but this time no noise as i was lip locked with her. Tears were flowing from her eyes but i started pumping her and as it was my first time i wanted to fuck her like animals. She wasjust trying to move under me but my strong grip blocked her. I kept on pumping her fast and after 6 or seven  minutes discharged my load in her pussy. I removed the lip lock. She turned her face to other side and started to cry again in low volice. I kissed her boobs, face and tell her that it is only first time, now you shall not feel pain.
She stood from bed and we saw that bed sheet had afew big blood spots, the same were on her thighs and on my lun as well. She started crying again. I just kissed her again. We went to washroom and cleaed ourselves, came out she changed the bed sheet. Meanwhile, i again made a mood, she try to stop me bu what  can a naked girl do to a naked boy. I just took her to the bed again and this time i started to fuck her slow, biting her nipples as well. After a few minutes, she started enjoying and even discharged herself. After an hour i returned back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment