Monday, August 13, 2012

Fucking a begger girl

Dear friends: I had posted this story to another website last year but the viewers comments were rather personal. I hope you people shall enjoy it. Please do not post any personal comments.
First, let me tell you about myself. I am married, 5,6" inch tall with 6" of horny dick, always looking for some girl but I myself avoid it due to social problems. Any how my family left for Lahore for one month to visit their parents and I was alone at home. A maid visit every weekend to clean the house but i was not interested in her, rather i want to hunt some fresh meat.
A few days back I thought, "Kiyun na kisi khubusart mangne wali ko phansaia jai". The very next day it happened. When i come back from office at 5'o clock and preparing to change, the door bell rang, i went to the door and saw a girl of 15-16 years with average body and good boobs. She was asking for help. Suddenly my mind works and i asked her to come in so that i shall give her money as soon as i changed the clothes. She very innocently entered the house and i locked the main door. I asked her to move in the bed room. She hesitantly entered the bedroom and immediately i griped her hand and said, "you thief, tum chori ki koshish kar rahi ho? Let me call the police". She was terrified and started begging that I let her go and she will never come back but i had made my mind so i asked her "aik shart pe", she asked "kia". I said, "tum sirf chup rehna awaz nikali tu police ko bula loonga" and immediately i moved up her qameez and gripped her both strong boobs tightly and planted a strong kiss on her lips since I was thrusty for many days. She said "please mujhe jane dein" i ignored her and started sucking her left boob like there will be no tomorrow. She seems real virgin as she was feeling much discomfort and enjoying a very little. During the boob suck i bite on her right boob and she just screamed. I  put hand on her mouth tightly and bit on the left boob. This time she screamed more louder. I  again threatened her from police and she calm down. After sucking her boobs i became so horny that I immediately open the knots of her shalwar and removed it. She try to resist but i pushed her back on the bed and WAO friends, her pussy had just started with pubic hairs. I pulled her towards myself and put a finger on her clitoris and started massaging her fast. She started enjoying and immediately discharged her water.
Now i remove my shalwar and qameez and put much coconut oil on my dick. She said " ye kia cheeze hai", I said "abhi pata chal jai ga" i made her lie on the bed again and mount her legs on her chest. I placed my dick on her pusy and with a single strong thrust i was in her. She just screamed with pain, i felt a little bit pain too as she was really very very tight. She had started weeping but i do not care. I just pulled my dick slowly and again put a very strong thrust inside her, she again cried but her cries were making me more horny. I started pumping her hard and she was doing nothing just crying. After a few minutes i draw my hard dick from her pussy, my all dick was red from her virginity blood. There was much blood on the bed sheet too and looks like someone have slaughter a chicken on the bed sheet. This makes me more horny and i planted a very strong kiss on her lips while squeezing her breasts hard.
Now she started begging again to leave but i had different plan. I make her lie up side down and put some oil on her ass hole. I placed my dick on  her ass hole and started to push hard. Her ass hole was very tight and it took a bit more effort than her pussy. Now her screams are were much louder but i did not care and kept on pumping her hard. After five or six minutes i discharged my load in to her ass and squeezed her breast again with full power. She was crying a lot. I go to wash room and clean myself then ask her to go and clean herself. She was unable to walk so i took her in my hands and make her clean in the bathroom. On return my emotions were now under control so i started a loving kiss on her lips and started making soft kisses on her body. She was still terrified so she again requested me to let her go.  She wants to go so she immediately took some part of my lun in her mouth and started sucking it. My lun again became in action. I again make her lie on the bed, this time she resisted but i put her down and again put a full thrust of my dick in her pussy. She screamed but now the voice was lower. I started pumping her hard. Since it was second time i took about ten minutes to discharge. I took my lun out and spray my semens on her face and breast. This time my lun was agian stuffed with her pussy blood and a few stains of blood on the sheet. I again took her to bathroom and we both washed. I came out of room boiled a glass of milk and asked her to drink it. After about 15 minutes she was able to walk. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to kill u so badly , u stupid piece of shit ...Fuck your wife , not a begger girl . Since she is a begger , she probably went through a lot of bad things and u just added one more , u think 1000 rubes or whatever the fck that stupid valute is and thank you is gonna be enough for what you did ...STUPID PIECE OF SHITS WHO CAN"T CONTROL THEIR LUST LIKE YOU , I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THE MOST AND YOU SHOULD ALL GO TO HELL !

    ReplyDelete